Last update: May 18, 2021
"Personal information" means any information that could identify you, such as your name, your mailing address, your email address, your location and your IP address. "Personal information" is a synonym for "personal data" within the meaning of the Regulation 2016/679 of the European Union (General Data Protection Regulation); your rights regarding your personal information; who is responsible for the processing of the collected and processed information; to whom the information is transmitted; if applicable, the website's policy regarding cookies.
1.. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION We do not collect your personal information.
2. SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION The personal information collected by the Website is not transmitted to any third party and is processed only by us.
3. STORAGE PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION The controller will keep in its computer systems, in reasonable security conditions, the entirety of the personal information collected for the following duration: n/a
4. HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION Our website is hosted by: wIx.com, located at the following address: 40 NAMAL TEL AVIV ST. TEL AVIV L3 6701101. The host may be contacted at the following phone number: 97235454900. Personal information we collect and process is transferred to the following countries: Israel, USA, Ireland, Japan. The transfer of personal information outside of the European Union is justified for the following reasons: The location of all main offices is outside of the EU.
5. CONTROLLER a) Controller The "Controller" is: Shepherd My Sheep Domestic Violence Ministries. The Controller may be contacted as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org The Controller is in charge of determining the purposes for which personal information is processed and the means at the service of such processing. b) Obligations of the Controller The Controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without informing you, and to respect the purposes for which personal information was collected. 3/6 In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the Controller is committed to notify you.
6. RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND OF WITHDRAWAL You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Website ("right to object"). You also have the right to request that your personal information does not appear, for example, on a mailing list ("right to withdraw"). If you wish to exercise the right to object or the right to withdraw, you must follow the procedure described hereinafter: The user must submit a request to the Controller at the email above.
7. RIGHT OF ACCESS, OF RECTIFICATION AND OF REMOVAL You have the right to consult, update, modify or request the removal of information about you by following the procedure described hereinafter: The user must submit a request to the email above.
9. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS PURSUANT TO EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 In accordance with European regulation relating to the processing of personal data, you also have the rights listed below. In order for the Controller to grant your request, you must provide your first and last name, your email address. The Controller must answer your request within a period of thirty (30) days. a) Right to portability of personal data You have the right to request the portability of your personal data held by the Website to another site by following the procedure described below: No personal information is stored on this site. b) Right of not being the object of a decision based only on automated processing In accordance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679, you have the right of not being the subject of decision based solely on automated processing if the decision produces legal affecting concerning you or significantly affects you. c) Right to submit a complaint to the competent authority In the event that the Controller does not answer your request, you wish to challenge his or her decision or you believe one of your rights has been infringed upon, you have the right to submit a complaint to the competent authority.
10. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679 In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of Regulation 2016/679, only minors over 15 years of age may consent to the processing of their personal data. If you are a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative is required in order for your personal data to be collected and processed. We reserve the right to verify by any means that you are over 15 years of age or that you have obtained the consent of a legal representative before using our Website.
13. APPLICABLE LAW We are committed to respect the legislative provisions as specified in: Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, SC 2000, c 5; and/or Act Respecting the Protection of Personal Information in the Private Sector, CQLR cP-39.1 ; and General Data Protection Regulation, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.